Our hotels and our company are led by people who love what they do.
Who have a dynamic balance of professionalism and passion for the hospitality industry.
Who want to be part of a team that's progressive...
that points True North.
- Medical insurance from Aetna Insurance
- Dental insurance from Delta Dental
- Vision insurance from Vision Service Plan
- 401(k) savings account with employer match
- Paid time off - PTO begins accruing on the first day of employment
- Voluntary life insurance
- Voluntary short-term and long-term disability
- "Give Back" Program - 8 hours of PTO per calendar year for an employee to support a charitable or civic organization
- Education Assistance Program
- Associate Appreciation Program
- Hotel employee discounted rates
Advocates of a healthy balance between work and family, True North offers generous paid time-off benefits to all associates, as well as excellent benefits for all full-time associates including medical, dental, and vision insurance, and a 401(k) plan with company match. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer. Combine all that with a competitive salary and you can see why True North is a great place to work!
Fill out and submit.
Print, fill out and return.
Completar y enviar.
Aplicaciones en papel
Imprima, complete y devuelva.
True North Hotel Group considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Email, fax, or mail your application and/or cover letter/resume to:
True North Hotel Group
7300 West 110th Street, Suite 990
Overland Park, Kansas 66210